Sound into Vision

A found sound clip on a recorder from the CSL.

The people are unaware they are being recorded, which creates a something really natural, seeing how they act without the knowledge of being watched. As if, someone I was watching from afar.

I want to be able to visualise the sounds on the clip. Visualise it exactly how i imagine it, using the clues, working stuff out and being the director of my imagination.

Whilst writing down, word for word everything that was said and that happened during the clip, i learnt more and more about the people involved. Getting to know the peoples personalities and how they interact with each other.

I found myself making a script, i want people to act it out.

Using my imagination and the information provided to try and recreate the scene that i have found.

I like the visuals used by Michel Gondry in Science of Sleep.
I imagine these are really from peoples dreams, and subconscious. When things are so fiddly in a dream your hands seem to be abnormally large, but somehow in your dream this is not questioned as abnormal. Like running to a place you should know, but the destination never comes. I am interested in dreams - and would like to start a dream diary.